What is Assisted Living?
Maybe you’ve heard about Assisted Living – but weren’t sure whether it would benefit your loved one.
Basically, Assisted Living provides seniors with assistance in everyday living, such as dressing, grooming, bathing and other day-to-day activities that can become difficult. At Hickory Woods our caring staff enhances Assisted Living
with programs that foster dignity, wellness, and independence, in a homelike atmosphere.
To find out if your loved one would benefit from Assisted Living consider this check list:
- Had a recent problem that makes me worry about their living situation.
- Needs a little help getting dressed, bathing, or grooming.
- Get confused about which medications to take, and when.
- Is physically frail.
- Regularly forgets to eat or take medication.
- Has difficulty getting around the house.
- Isn’t comfortable cooking or preparing food in the kitchen.
- Has little companionship.
- Has a chronic condition that does not need nursing intervention.
- Is too independent or health for Nursing Home Care.
- If two or more of these apply, Assisted Living may be right for your loved one.
For more information, please call 270-759-8700, or come by for your personalized tour.
Services & Amenities
- 44 Spacious apartments with optional floor plans
- Housekeeping, laundry services, and maintenance
- Scheduled transportation
- Hair salon
- 24 hour building security
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Assistance with personal needs
- Full dining services
- Full range of social activities